List of Amazon Kindle three free books that are worth reading.
Amazon Kindle revolutionize the literary world. It level ups the awareness of books and classic to avid readers and avid browsers as well. When I say browsers, these are readers who do not read but just scan the story and do not pay too much attention. But, to the browsers, these list that I have will make you become a reader.
Free Kindle Books from Amazon
1. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas:
2.A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
3.Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Vernes
4.The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
* Children’s Stories
5. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery William Blanco
6. Aesop’s Fable by Aesop
7. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
8. Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
9. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
10. other books of Jane Austen
* Steamy Read
11. The Bite of Silence by Mary Hughes
12. Make Mine Midnight by Annamarie McKenna
13.Slow hands by Leslie Kelly
* Inspirational and Motivating
14. The Art of War by Sunzi
15.The Saying of Confucius
note: My first read on Kindle was irritating yet funny. I read a fairy tale story which I think is like a parody to Princess and the Pea. The title is The Princess and the Penis.