Continued from Escalon 1: The Birth of Atlantia.
[Continued from Escalon 1: The Birth of Atlantia
Alcander raised the Escalon and Cyrano his Hammer. Both were ready to go for the showdown which would decide the fate of Atlantia; perhaps the whole universe. If the power of Escalon would come in the hands of Cyrano, he would be the Supreme Being in the whole cosmos.
Both never dropped their eyes and guard off each other. Then………..BANG! Their weapons clash! In just a fraction of second, the whole planet seemed to shake under the sheer magnitude of their power. Blows after blows, Alcander would try to injure Cyrano; but he was too fast for him. He couldn’t judge his movements. With faster than thunder itself; Cyrano gave a heavy blow with the Hammer of Thor on Alcander’s gut and then in a fraction another blow on the spine. With this humongous impact, Alcander went crashing into the rocks.
“What! Finished already? I thought you had more than that in you.”
Dust had clouded all the area. People of the kingdom were looking for Alcander, but he was nowhere to be seen.
“Where did he go?” Cyrano seemed tensed.
And then with a SMASH! Alcander gave a massive kick to the temple of Cyrano. This time Cyrano went crashing in the rocks. But he soon rose up. A massive boot to the head and he showed no slightest signs of wear and fatigue. What was HE? Any normal being would have been out cold by now.
· Cyrano: But how, you went crashing in the rocks.
· Alcander: See, that’s the problem Cyrano. You’ll never understand the true power of Escalon.
Just saying this, Alcander vanished in thin air and the ‘BANG’; One explosive knee by Alcander to Cyrano’s gut. For a moment Cyrano’s eyeballs rolled in his eyes.
· Alcander: (laughs) it’s a payback. Now you can imagine how we survived when we lost Atlantis. I can go anywhere I want in a fraction of second with this sword. Oh yes; HOW DOES THE KICK FEEL?
· Cyrano: (holding his gut) YOU……….. (Laughs and takes his hand away from the gut) think that you can play around me. If you are just fooling around, TIME’S UP. Here’s a gift.
Clouds go black and the most devastating thunder ever witnessed strikes Alcander. Fortunately, Escalon absorbs the blast. Cyrano with tremendous speed strikes Alcander with his hammer one after another. Blows, blows and blows; there was no time for Alcander to recuperate and stand on his feet. Cyrano then with his gifted powers throw Alcander via a storm wind by just aiming at him with his hand. All these blows but Alcander doesn’t let go the Escalon off his hands. “You think you can play with me, fool, you are nothing compared to me. I’m Supreme.” says Cyrano. Then he comes near Alcander, who seems to be down for the count.
When it felt it was all over, “AAAAHHHHHHHH……” a huge strike with the sword to the spine of Cyrano. Alcander wasn’t done yet. Everyone had their smile back on their faces. Strike, strike and strikes; on and on went Alcander striking Cyrano with Escalon. And then he went for the huge one, just when Alcander was about to strike his heart; Cyrano holds the blade. All those wounds heal up. Amazing healing power, it looked like nothing ever happened to him. No wonder how he can be so strong.
· Cyrano: You, how dare you play your tricks on me? Striking from behind, you’ll pay for this.
· Alcander: Even you would have done the same, for this bout is for the life. And I want to live. So it would be better to send you on a permanent trip to hell.
· Cyrano: I’ve been there twice, and the food they have there is awful. So why don’t I send you to heaven.
And then Cyrano gave a blow with the hammer to the temple of Alcander. Everyone, including Cyrano thought this would be the knockout blow; but Alcander was back on his feet, but he looked a bit worn out. He was fighting the battle of his life and his adversary was far more powerful than him. He realized he stands no chance against Cyrano if he continues like this. He had to release the true power of Escalon, but how?
Alcander then with Escalon started striking in air; and wounds appeared on Cyrano’s torso. He began to spin the sword and created the storm of his own. Cyrano started to being pushed back by the storm. “Now taste this” roared Alcander. The storm he created was the storm of fire. All those flames hit Cyrano directly. But when Alcander thought he had him; direct thunder hit him and accompanying came a vicious blow of thunder from the hammer. With the cry of pain; Alcander was on his knees, breathing heavily. He was worn out. All the power he had went on waste to recuperate himself from the massive blows he endured by the hammer and Cyrano.
· Cyrano: Gasping for breath! Pathetic, I thought I would get a better challenge from you; but I guess even you don’t know the depths of the sword. No problem; once I gain the sword, I’ll just take a trip to the person who granted this sword to you.
· Alcander: (Tiredly) But how……….you…….know?
· Cyrano: You see, nothing is hidden from me. And now…. (THE KNOCKOUT BLOW TO THE HEAD OF ALCANDER FROM THE HAMMER OF THOR) it’s time to finish you.
Alcander was thrown like a ragdoll in the dirt by Cyrano. He was OUT COLD now. Cyrano came over Alcander and with his foot on Alcander’s face “You don’t deserve to be alive, let alone being the King. Huh. Now you DIE!”
As soon as he was about to kill Alcander, someone hit Cyrano and he felt far off Alcander. It was Bemus.
(rest in Escalon 1: Clash of the Superpowers (Part 2))