A Philippine legend I translated from my Filipino book into English. "Ang daigdig at ang unang tao" (The world and its first humans). Filipino legend of the origin of the world and the first man and woman. Philippine mythology pagan belief. A creation story in Philippine literature. Also known as "Si Malakas at Si Maganda" (Strength and Beauty). A summary.
Home » si malakas at si maganda
- CNA Training A Great Opportunity for Building a Bright Future
- The Business Edge: A Summary and Review of What’s The Future of Business by Brian Solis
- Troy - Film Review
- Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone - Book Review
- Summary and Review of Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken: Transform Your Life with The Power of Authenticity by Mike Robbins
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, by Daniel Pink - a Summary and Review of The Best-selling Book
- Can Teachers Make use of Books Turned Movies?
- Influence on The Life of Telemachus and She Has Guided
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set Books 1-7
- The Top 10 Fiction Books of The Last 50 Years