Is Plato, Aristotle, Shakespeare, Sophocles, Kant, Saint Augustine and other writers irrelevant in our times? Is there a delivery method that can be used in the current multicultural setting to make their work more relevant? This paper aims to answer these questions with an emphasis on the works of Shakespeare and how delivery of Shakespeare’s books would be done in the multicultural education setting.
Home » teaching in multicultural classrooms
- CNA Training A Great Opportunity for Building a Bright Future
- Missing 14 Hours, The Baby Survived Two Years Kept Dogs
- Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix - Book Review
- A Summary and Review of The Book, Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores The Hidden Side of Everything, by Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
- The Business Edge: A Summary and Review of What’s The Future of Business by Brian Solis
- Troy - Film Review
- Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone - Book Review
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, by Daniel Pink - a Summary and Review of The Best-selling Book
- Can Teachers Make use of Books Turned Movies?
- Influence on The Life of Telemachus and She Has Guided