Is Plato, Aristotle, Shakespeare, Sophocles, Kant, Saint Augustine and other writers irrelevant in our times? Is there a delivery method that can be used in the current multicultural setting to make their work more relevant? This paper aims to answer these questions with an emphasis on the works of Shakespeare and how delivery of Shakespeare’s books would be done in the multicultural education setting.
Home » teaching in multicultural classrooms
- Age of Mythologygame 2014
- 100 Word Review - The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Quick Statistics Regarding Friday The 13th
- Book Review: Rainbow Road
- How Was It Writing Your First Book?
- African Literature in European Languages
- Eleven The Short Story Review
- Why Independent Authors’ Visits to Schools are So Valuable?
- How Independent Books Help to Inspire Creativity in School Children
- 100 Word Review - Cellar Dweller (1988)